Jabatan Kerja Raya communities wish a great appreciation and thank you for a full-hearted service, YBrs. Ir. Rosland Bin Abd. Ghani, JKR Director of Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya will be put an end its services this February 18, 2016.
He started his services as civil engineer on August 06, 1979 at JKR Melaka. Along his services almost 37 years, he have been placed at JKR Alor Gajah, JKR Jengka Pahang, JKR Kemaman, Ministry of Culture, Arts and Tourism, Main building works branch JKR Kuala Lumpur, Road and geotechnical engineering branch and JKR Kedah.
Along 37 years in his services in government sector, he has been awarded:
1) Bintang Khidmat Terpuji (BKT) in 1990 by State Government Melaka
2) Pingat Jasa Cemerlang (PJC) in 1998 by State Government Terengganu
3) Pingat Darjah Kebesaran Johan Setia DiRaja (JSD) in 2006 by Wilayah Persekutuan
4) Darjah Kebesaran Johan Mahkota Wilayah (JMW) in 2009 by Wilayah Persekutuan
5) Darjah Kebesaran Ahli Mahkota Kedah (AMK) in 2011 by State Government Kedah
Beliau telah memberikan khidmat dan sumbangan yang amat bernilai kepada JKR khususnya dan negara amya sepanjang beliau berkhidmat di Jabatan ini. Semoga beliau dan keluarga akan sentiasa berada dalam keadaan sihat sejahtera dan sentiasa dirahmati Allah.
He had given a very great services and contributions to JKR especially and to the country throughout these 37 years. Wishing him a great health and blessing from Allah SWT.