Client charter achievement for Public Works Department will bereorganized on aquarterly basis.
1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Subject tothe termsnomatterthe construction site,adequate provisionand scope of theprojects approved by theEconomic Planning Unit(EPU), JPM, pre-constructionsphases(planning through the Letter of Acceptanceissued) iswithin 12to 15 months.
2. ASSET MAINTENANCE
- Temporary corrective actions for the holes (potholes) will be implemented within a day and remedial action remains to be implemented within 3 days of report acceptance.
- In the occurrence of circumstances that interrupt traffic or public safety, such as fallen trees or landslides, action will be taken not later than 24 hourssubsequent to being identified or complaints.
- Each scheduled shutdown will be publicized through mass media at least three days prior to its occurence.
- Critical damage complaints such as leaking water pipes, roof or sewage systems will be responded within a day
- Normal and regular actions are responded within a month
Clock of completion for electrical work here are:
- Normal damage takes usually a day
- complicated damage takes about sevendays
3. TECHNICAL ADVICE
3.1 Slope Engineering
Measures taken in the occurrence of:
a) The ruins of a major slope
- Spot visits must be made within a day of the incident
- Early reports are presented within a duration of three working days from the date of the spot visit
b) The ruins of a minor slope
Suggestion will be provided in the following period:
- Circumstances that oblige soil investigation - one month after the site investigation report attained.
- Circumstances which do not involve site investigations - two weeks from the date of the site visit
c) Technical review of geotechnical reports from the local authorities (LAs) are offered within the first week after the visit was made.
3.2 Engineering Maintenance
The decision for endorsement of disposal of government assets given within 14 days from the date of receipt of absolute application recommendations
Present comments on the request development side of the road from the local authority within 2 weeks after receipt of complete application documents
3.3 Forensic Engineering
a) For forensic work structures, geotechnical and road:
- First reports by site exploration and laboratory testing of high-impact malfunction provided within 5 working days and little effect in the last two weeks from the date of the site visit.
- The final report is based on site investigation and laboratory tests are obtainable within 2 months after receiving of test results and observation
b) For forensic work maritime and airports:
- Preliminary reports by site investigation and laboratory experiment of high impact and low-impact tendered within 7 working days from the date of the site visit
- The final report is based on site investigation and laboratory tests are available within 2 months after the test outcome are expected.
4. COMPLAINTS DEALING
4.1 Complaints Management under PWD Responsibility
Duration of action Acknowledgement of complaint received by 1 to 3 days
- Feedback on complaints 7 days
- Complaints closing 2 months
4.2 Complaints Management not Under PWD Responsibility (No Wrong Door Policy)
Duration of action
- Acknowledgement of complaint received by 1 to 3 days
- Feedback on complaints 7 days
5. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Make certain the payment of bills and invoices is completed within 14 days of complete documents received.